Experience ultimate fun of paintball games. Explore our full list of best paintball guns available to buy. Check the full specs, hardware and prices of paintball guns with buying guide before purchase. See rifle, pistol, AK47 and sniper form factor designs.
There were 20+ paintball famous brands under review. Each paintball gun is reviwed under closely monitor factors to fetch the accurate results.
Lets walk through the reviews first. Discounts are also included and will be available at shop. Stay connected with the paintball review to find a best paintball and kick off the super fun game. The price range starts from as low as $100 and goes to $1499. This way users have a wide range to choose according to their budget.
Updated: December 30, 2019
My Top Pick
Azodin Blitz 3 is our best picked paintball gun because of advance controllers for players, handy and user friendly design in a very affordable price range.
Choosing new paintball guns doesn’t always have to be a complicated decision that requires hours of research. The process could be as simple as identifying a popular brand on the market and then going with the first marker that you see on web store with 4 to 5-star reviews. Take your time and don’t rush it.
The List of Top 10 Best Paintball Guns
Here is our top ten list of best paintball guns out there.
1. US Army Alpha Elite Paintball Gun
- The aluminum body is built to withstand any monster and destructive conditions that are going to face you off on the battlefield.
- Has 4 points adjustable car stock and the length can be adjusted by squeezing the lever.
- Got ar15 style handle to carry it effortlessly. A rear sight integrated so you can mount some tactical accessories on it.
- Detachable magazine works as a storage compartment.
- The couple of milled areas in the trigger frame to add Ygritte kit to increase fire rate efficiency.
This US Army Alpha Elite Paintball Gun is one of the best available in the market. It has great features, great look, easy to clean and operate. Can work on either compressed air or Co2 tanks. The price is very much affordable as compared to its features it is literally nothing. This is a complete package in price as well as in performance and can take the game up to a new level. Head up to the shop to know more about it.
- Compressed air or Co2 tanks can be used.
- Aftermarket upgrades can be done with quite ease.
- Can be easily clean and operate.
- Aluminum body gives it a great amount of durability.
- Little heavier than others.
- Average backup time delivering battery.
2. Tippmann Gryphon Paintball Gun
- Tippmann Gryphon paintball marker is lightweight Construction and simple, yet unique design.
- This design is so impressive for a paintball marker that is sure to up your game and believe me it doesn’t disappoint.
- Gravity-fed hopper gives an edge so you can fire up to 8 rounds per second. It can work on both carbon dioxide and compressed air.
- It can cover up the distance up to 50 feet.
After review the point is that Tippmann Gryphon Paintball Gun comes up with great value for money. As it is compatible with both beginners and intermediates. Especially for beginners, who are worried about buying their first gun. It’s a complete package with great features and affordable price. If you love the game then that’s your bride to go with.
- It is extremely lightweight.
- It can fire up to 8 balls per second.
- Center feed design gives maximum mobility.
- Very accurate for short range shooting.
- It works perfectly for both beginners and intermediates.
- So silent even your opponents can’t bust you.
- It offers limited upgrade and customizes options.
3. Planet Eclipse GTEK Paintball Gun
- The AT pipe is made of very strong materials that totally ensure it is so strong and cannot be destroyed easily. The entire gun for that the matter is made to be robust and constructed entirely out of aluminum.
- It is equipped with the Gamma Core drivetrain which planet Eclipse uses for its well-performing guns.
- The sound of this marker creates is minimal. It is efficient and cannot be felt at the moment it’s fired.
- The spool valve design is specific to the Gamma Core technology that ensures efficiency without having to make changes to the gun.
- The Planet Eclipse GTEK offers complete handling and control to the user by maintaining the efficient and high rate of fire at the same time.
- The outer body is composed of Ultra tough composite material. For adjusting length, weight and over travel, The 3 point trigger is there.
- The multi-modes are PSP, NXL, 3 shot burst, Adjustable ramp, Semi-auto and fully automatic.
The bolt acceleration system consists of 3 stages. In the first stage moving the ball towards the breach of marker with control and gentle push-off. The speed is increased in the second stage, in the third and last stage the ball is released by opening the main valve.
Overall the Planet Eclipse GTEK Paintball Gun is a lot cheaper in buying than its competitors. If a problem occurs, it is easy to disassemble. Requiring very little maintenance is a benefit to its mechanical system. It’s a fact, it can be maintained and upgraded easily, and the capabilities are lies in it. The huge selling point is the OLED integration board.
- It is powerful and utilizes less air.
- With only 30 psi per shot, it operates efficiently.
- It is easy and simple to do maintenance.
- You can tune its performance and speed.
- It can be operated on low pressure.
- It is quite big for some users in size.
4. Empire Vanquish 2 Paintball Gun
- For better control over your firing rate, It can be adjusted with the fire selection switch.
- It uses pressure controlled poppet engine for reliable performance.
- The multiple firing modes (Semi, Ramp, Burst, and Full Auto) can be adjusted by Shockwave board.
- For shot-on-shot accuracy, it has Superior velocity Consistency.
- On fragile paint, the low-pressure operation is quite gentle.
This Empire Vanquish 2 Paintball Gun is fantastic and accurate choice for the price range, simple design, and high quality. It can take a licking and keep on ticking because it is made off high-grade aluminum! The Empire builds, the strongest, Reliable and durable markers. So there is no need to worry in getting your hands on.
- Quite effortlessly disassemble and reassemble, Simple in design.
- It is an accurate marker.
- For maintenance, it has a tool kit and some extras as well.
- For smooth and accurate shooting, it has minimal recoil.
- The barrel may need to be upgraded in the future.
5. Dye Precision Proto Rize Paintball Gun
- You can choose up to 14 different designs on Amazon. It has clean and attractive designs.
- It is a lightweight marker and weighs around only 3.9 pounds (1.8kg).
- The rubber grip and light weight can make it go smoothly for several hours without any hassle.
- Can shoot with reliability on both long and short distances very straight.
- It performs well on all types of battlegrounds, especially on playing woods ball.
- Your opponents will only then know when they got it. Otherwise, they will be surprised about the direction of an upcoming shoot out.
- The barrel is of super high quality and no need to replace it.
- DYE Lockdown adjustable clamping feed neck and self-cleaning system.
- Comes with a low profile balanced design with an adjustable aluminum trigger.
It’s totally bombarded with great features along top level performance, affordable price and design. The Dye Precision Proto Rize Paintball Gun has huge tactical advantage on the battlefield is that it fire’s very accurately and also being really quiet. For smooth operation, It comes with an adjustable trigger and one of the best paintball under $250 budget.
- Budget friendly paintball gun.
- It has the performance of the top level.
- The operating pressure is quite low.
- The design is very catchy.
- Affordable Price for both intermediates and beginners.
- Consistent accuracy is one of its strong attributes.
Nothing serious to worry about.
6. Action Village Foxtrot Paintball Gun
- The paintball marker package contains clear tubes that are heavy duty and it completely worth your cash.
- It certainly looks and feels like a machine gun used by defense personnel, as of its cutting-edge outlook and outstanding design.
- It takes the air quickly and so that would help the belt okay.
- It uses the vest when went to tiny fields because it is much easier to use anti-fog the grip and easier to mask that’s I like it.
Are you thinking about getting a Action Village Foxtrot Paintball Gun for you? If so, It is still in military-simulation category one of the top sellers today. It is of available upgrades and the realistic military look. To simulate tactical battles, it’s the top-notch. If you want to immerse and embrace yourself in the game then this marker is the best choice for you. Buy this features rich paintball marker without any worries.
- The modular Components gives a complete military look to it.
- Front Sight with lower Pica tinny rail Shroud is removable.
- Carry Handle is also removable.
- Magazine works as a Tool Storage.
- 6 It has Position Collapsible Stock, Use to adjust the length.
- It contains high-performance 12-inch barrel.
- It’s trigger is super easy to pull for all the users.
- Braided steel gas line is of heavy duty.
- Velocity adjusting screw is easily accessible.
- It is little bit heavier.
7. Umarex Elite Force Paintball Gun
- Umarex can take your marker up to the next level. This .43 caliber has identical features like yellow dot sights.
- It includes ambidextrous slide release and Trigger safety.
- The key to access the magazine’s CO2 compartment is the built-in hex blackstrap grip.
- Magazine has the capability to hold up to 8 balls of 20mm RIS Rail and 12 gram CO2 Cartridge.
- Trigger’s Safety is very functional and has a very efficient velocity up to 300 FPS and Ranging 120 feet.
It’s glad to have a replica pistol, realistic and well-made version. I trust this Umarex Elite Force Paintball Gun with me because it definitely pays the price to be a part. With an affordable price tag and loaded with brilliant features, it becomes good choice to purchase. I am going to grab one because it’s totally under budget with enough features.
- Cheap to buy.
- Fully solid feeling gun.
- Full Metal slide on the last shot it locks back.
- You can add some additional weight.
- Almost indistinguishable and so accurate.
- Magazine holds only 9 rounds.
8. Azodin Blitz 3 Paintball Gun
- It can use both CO2 and HPA and can easily shoot up to a maximum fire rate of 20 fps.
- The preset feather regulator and a composite frame that is both comfortable and lightweight to hold.
- It has 4 unique types of firing modes when the gameplay makes sudden changes and you must have to switch it to defense
This Azodin Blitz 3 paintball gun is indeed a good choice and very suitable for beginners as well as intermediate players. The down-point for more advanced players are that it doesn’t give much space for customization. However, if you only play intense games for long hours with no need for extra stuff, then it is a good choice.
- It has Auto cocker Barrel Thread.
- Ion/Impulse Threaded Feed neck is Interchangeable.
- Inline Regulator is of low pressure.
- The ASA Regulator Thread is of a standard.
- Composite frame is of Nylon reinforced.
- Preset Feather regulator is of 400 PSI.
- Does not have a lot of customization options.
9. First Strike T15 Rifle Paintball Gun
- The grip is comfortable and you will not feel tired or bored while holding it and this gun offers you to fire 20 rounds without expelling or flip over your mag for more paintballs.
- The double feed enables players to rapidly switch between “hopper mode” and “magazine mode” amid play.
- The trigger is well made along totally responsive and you just need to push it for firing when you are done with all the necessary settings.
Its a durable and reliable body which is smart and generic in looks and the most important thing about the appearance is that this gun has black color. The price of First Strike T15 Paintball Gun will be not much for users who compare the price with the design, features and reliability and above all the brand trust.
- Made up of light weight stuff.
- Operate and clean this gun without problems.
- Offers original magazine as well as standard hopper.
- No laser beam function to pin point at the target.
10. KONKOR AK 47 Rifle Paintball Gun
- The unmatched performance and the frame of this gun is made up of solid metal like a real AK-47 and you will also get real wood forearms.
- This beasts works just on co2 or packed air.
- Try not to utilize some other gas to control this marker, doing as such may cause genuine damage or passing and may harm the product.
This KONKOR AK-47 Paintball Gun is a #1 recommendation for those players who like to have toys which are very near to the real one regarding features. Overall it is more affordable and the features which this gun has are rare and you will not get a gun like this with more features in cheap price range.
- Put it on safe by pressing the button safely to the right.
- Connect ammo box to fodder port.
- Expel barrel blocking gadget.
- Check the speed of marker with a chronograph.
- Trigger produces noise when shooting.
- Heavy weight may cause difficulty for some players.
The Paintball Gun: Buying Guide
Want to buy an affordable, reliable and smart paintball gun then you have to take out your mind from the brands fantasy world. If yes then you gonna stuck in brand illusion then you will not be able to find the right gadget for you or for your beloved. So you should search for durability and best features in your paintball gun and the other thing which you can choose in this stage.
A paintball gun which you can use in any weather condition and which you can feed on magazine and hopper, in light of the fact that in present time world need shrewd things which can work both ways, so thinking positively you can go for the correct decision with perfect paintball gun in your grasp which can fit into your financial plan.
How To Play Paintball Game
A paintball gun is the lifeline of an paintball game that is a popular action game full of fun. Paintball marker is the other name of paintball gun. No explanation is require to introduce it because being a part of paintball game is the most gear-intensive hobby in which the participants eliminate each other using paintball to eliminate each other to be crowned as a victor.
In order to play properly, Specific paintball equipment is required and the battleground is to be set on a specific location. A paintball marker or a paintball gun allow the player’s to shoot at each other. The knowledge regarding paintball guns will help you out in picking up the best weapon with features that will suit you.
The fundamental idea used in a paintball gun is that gas or compressed air is To drive paint-balls/pellets in a paintball gun at a specific speed, Gas or compressed air is used. Finally, to fire or shoot pallets the trigger is always under your finger.
Tips For Buyers To Find the Best Paintball Gun
- You have to keep in mind your budget because that is very important while searching for a suitable paintball gun. If you want more durable, stylish and reliable product then you must have a good budget.
Which is the Best Paintball Gun Currently Available
The vast majority of these weapons are going to cost you at an average of $100. There is no reason for having a top notch firearm on the off chance that you just play calmly once per month or it is your first time on the field.
In like manner, on the off chance that you are an in your face player are as yet utilizing a modest marker you got 5 years prior. In that circumstance the odds are you would profit by moving up to a further developed model. Since you have put resources into your own paintball rigging and realize you appreciate the game.
Which is the purpose of putting resources into an incredible marker When seeing paintball weapons to buy make a point to discover one with somewhere around a one-year guarantee. This will ensure you on the off chance that something happens to your marker. In the event that you will be playing for quite a while or amid a competition.
You need to pick a paintball marker that is lightweight however solid in the meantime.
How To Choose Your Paintball Gun
The initial phase in buying a paintball is to decide the measure of cash that you are happy to spend on. An incredible part of paintball weapons is that there is a wide assortment of markers to browse and this makes the financial plan as adaptable as would be prudent. There are distinctive sorts of starter bundles for the total novice. The good point is to explore reviews before you pick one.
There are numerous alternatives still made accessible to you. Markers have a wide value run contingent upon the style of the marker and the ongoing interaction sort of the marker. Field ball markers in the upper dimension extents can cost more than $1,000. However, a significant number of the markers in the medium range cost in the middle of $250 and $450.
This game requires somewhat a greater amount of a venture. It is contrasted with different more affordable side interests. Yet it’s totally worth the additional bucks to get into.
However as opposed to purchasing another paintball firearm to get to cutting edge choices, you should simply redesign your markers and after some time you will have an unrivaled model at a less expensive cost. Also see our top picked pool slides for every swimming pool fun. Notwithstanding your financial plan, there are numerous paintball weapon markers that are sufficiently adequate to begin you off.
Questions About Paintball Guns You May Have
Q: Is is safe to play paintball?
A: Yes, keeping and adopting the safety measures will let you enjoy more playing paintball game.
Q: How beginners can enjoy playing paintball?
A: If you are new player, then playing couple of games will make you expert in very few time.